Tuesday, May 8, 2007

This is me



What can I say? You gotta do what's right. I always have a rough time describing myself. I try not to judge, I try to be open and to accept what is with clarity and a sense of purpose. I try not to yuck any ones yum. I try to be a good person and I think that most of the time I get it right. I'm in school studying TCM because I feel like it's the right thing to do and the best way to contribute to my community, family and friends. I'm from around here, a little south. Things are generally very, very good and I'm glad I'm around during these extreme and volatile times.

2 comments:

cliff said...

I am glad, too.

Lisa, Student of TCM said...

fab photo! are you the clearly committed cat, the accepting pooch or both? yin and yang, perhaps.

btw, writing the bio was a bit difficult for me.